Gift card rules
- What types of referrals are eligible to receive a gift card?
- How many gift cards can I get?
- Who does this offer not apply to?
- When will I receive my gift card?
- What else do I need to know?
What types of referrals are eligible to receive a gift card?
This offer applies to referrals that result in either the creation of a new Transport Health membership or where an existing membership is upgraded from a single to a couple, family or sole-parent family membership.
How many gift cards can I get?
This offer is valid for one gift card for each new Transport Health membership referred.
Who does this offer not apply to?
This offer does not apply to:
- new memberships with ambulance-only cover
- new memberships created by splitting an existing family or couples membership into separate single memberships
- new memberships where the person/s covered as the ‘main member’ or ‘spouse’ were members of Transport Health within the previous 12 months
- referrals of current or previous staff or directors of Transport Health.
When will I receive my gift card?
Gift cards are sent by the end of the first business week of every month. You will receive a gift card if:
- the new membership you referred is active (i.e. the membership application is complete and a payment has been received to activate the membership)
- the new membership has passed the 30-day cooling off period
- you were identified as the referrer by the new member at the time of their membership application
- you are a financial member of rt health fund at the time the gift card is to be issued.
What else do I need to know?